Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day

I can already palm the ball at 9 months - not too shabby. Know what else ain't too shabby? 16 NBA Championships, that's what. I have to give a shout out to my Uncle Kevin, Aunt Madolyn and my cousins, Owen and Gus for the sweet threads. Now, Owen will tell you that LaBron James is the "King" of the NBA - but a King without a Ring is just a paper champion, big O. When the Boston Three Party (Paul Pierce, Ray Allen and K.G.) bring number 17 to beantown, we'll know who is best.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Projetores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://projetor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.