Saturday, August 4, 2007

You set 'em up, I'll knock 'em down


Here I am with Big Al (my uncle Joe) enjoying a nice, hot bottle of milk. Joe just got back from a fascinating trip to the west coast. Joe's story introduced me to a whole world outside of Central Texas.
The one time I asked my parents about California Mommy screamed "WHO TOLD YOU ABOUT CALIFORNIA!?" and Daddy told me the golden state was "weird" and "full of hippies" and to never ask about it again. They even tried to convince me that the guy from "Commando" and "Predator" was the Governor......

1 comment:

Wellesley said...

Bobby, don't listen to your silly parents. You will love California ... to visit that is your great friends Gene and Wes!!! You are welcome any time to come and play with us. We have no rugrats of our own, but Geoff does a good impersonation of a toddler!